At TFW, it’s Not A Competition. We're About Cooperation!
Any gym can have equipment, trainers and offer workouts. What separates The TFW System from all the rest is it's CULTURE, it's COACHING, it's MOTIVATIONAL APPROACH and focus on COOPERATION rather than competition. When you have all this, and surround yourself with other Warriors on the same mission as you... The Magic Starts To Happen!
You Want Lasting Results, Right?
- Then you need to surround yourself with others on the same mission as you. And that’s exactly what you’ll find here at TFW Worthing.
- Although the sessions can be physically and mentally challenging, the fact that every student is working together makes it easier for you to mentally push through and succeed!
- Together, as a team, you will push further and harder than you ever would alone because, when you've got the environment, and you've got the right team behind you, and you've got the right coach to guide you... everything become easier.
- At TFW Worthing many of our students tell us this helps them develop and strengthen the mental fortitude necessary to step up to the challenges life throws at them with every day!
Your Training Programme Should Get You Results!
But You Have To Know How To Do it RIGHT!
The Ultimate Goal of Your Training Programme Should Be...
"To Allow You To Safely Fulfil Your Potential And Become The Very Best You Can Be!"
- After all, this is the true measure of successful performance. To do this… Your programme must follow Specific Principles.
- It’s for this reason, the unique TFW System applies all of the proven TFW 12 Guiding Principles to everything we do.
- These are the Philosophical Foundation of the TFW System that ensure everything we do is focused on getting you results - and we teach all of them to you in the TFW 8 Week Warrior Challenge.
Unfortunately, Most People Are Doing It All Wrong! They Just End Up Following A One-Size-Fits-All Exercise Programme Getting Them Nowhere!
Most people's training philosophy (and sadly this includes many trainers) is not developed...
- More often than not, it's just a training script taken from someone else and adopted or presented as their own without them truly understanding the philosophy or its purpose. We see it all the time!
- And what’s more unfortunate for many people, is they just end up following a one-size-fits-all training programme, where many of the 12 Guiding Principles are not being followed.
- By Choosing To Center Your Training Around These TFW Core Principles, And Applying Them To Your Training, you will have your own personalised Results-Getting formula for success - And the great news is... We Do All of This For You!
TFW's Principle-Centered Approach. Over The Last 20 Years of Training, Learning, Teaching And Coaching, TFW Has Discovered The Truths About Training.
After 2 Decades of Research... TFW Finally Discovered The 12 Guiding Principles...
- -- Think of these principles as a compass that will guide your way through the ever thickening forest of training methods, advice, misinformation and confusion that surround this topic.
- -- These are the principles which all training must be derived. If you violate any of these principles, your training will not produce you optimal results and decreased performance is sure to follow.
- -- But if you understand them and know how to apply them you'll get results far beyond what you ever though was possible. And this is what we will teach you at TFW Worthing.
The True Power of The TFW System
The True Power of The TFW System Though is Not Just About Teaching You These Principles And How To Apply Them To Your Training.
We're Not Just About Giving You A Workout - Anyone Can Do That!
TFW Goes Much Deeper... We understand, training, as with anything in life, is all about choices and habits.
- After all, since we come to be what we choose to do habitually, our choices and habits therefore determine our ultimate destiny.
- At TFW we have found that when you apply the core principles, make good choices and develop good habits in your TFW Training - what you learn begins to spill over into other areas of your life.
- And when you do this, you are destined to improve your knowledge about training and about yourself. The latter, after all is what life is all about.
- This is the challenge TFW gives you and helps you overcome to... Bring Out Your Warrior Within!